What is Glute Camp?
One 45 min early morning session teaching you how to fire up & activate your glutes. Come along & learn how to work your gluteal muscles without putting strain on your knees or bulking up your thighs.
When & Where?
Date: Tues 11th Feb 2014
Time: 6.15am to 7.00am (45 min)
Place: South Park Gardens, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8QW
Who Should Come?
- Both men & women: Basically anyone who wants to avoid injury, especially to the back, hips & knees.
- Runners: Increase your power, particularly when running up hills.
- Skiers: Improve your strength, stability & endurance.
- Mums: Improve your pelvic stability & the strength & suppleness of your pelvic floor.
- Skinny jeans wearers: Sculpt your butt & wear your jeans with pride!
£7.50 per person
Places are limited, so book your place now. Or contact us to find out more.