Bootcamps & Courses
Bank Holiday Burn - 29 May 2017
As usual, all of our Saturday classes will be running as normal this weekend. We won't, however be running our regular Fit In The Park and Buggyfit classes on Bank Holiday Monday.
But, if you'd like to burn-off some of the long weekend indulgences, we're running a special evening class on the Monday.
Our Bank Holiday Monday Burn will run from 7.30pm - 8.30pm in South Park Gardens.
It's suitable for all levels and abilities and we'd love to see your husbands, wives, partners, family & friends there too.
As it's also half term, we realise that many of you will be away. We'd therefore like to know in advance if you can join us. Please can you therefore book & pay before Friday 26 May (your class passes won't be valid). We'll know by Friday evening if we have enough people to run the class.
It's just £8 for 1 person or £14 for 2.
Sign-up now while you're still thinking about it!
Wimbledon Park JUNE BootCamp
Now includes our Saturday 9am sessions! Choose between 1, 2 or 3 sessions a week.
Fun, friendly & challenging. You'll get a full body workout combining strength, cardio, endurance, core & functional movement. All levels & abilities welcome.
Time: 6.15 - 7.00am
Place: Wimbledon Park, near the Revelstoke Road entrance.
Wk1: Mon 22 May, Wed 24 May, Sat 27 May
Wk2: Wed 31 May, Fri 2 June, Sat 3 June (Bank Hol so Fri instead of Mon)
Wk3: Mon 5 June, Wed 7 June, Sat 10 June
Wk 4: Mon 12 June, Wed 14 June, Sat 17 June
£70 for 3 sessions a week
£60 for any 2 sessions a week
£33 for any 1 session a week
£10 for 1 drop-in session
Get in touch or book your place today using the Paypal link below!
KettleBells BootCamp - June 2017
Kettlebells BootCamp In South Park Gardens!
This course is now full, sorry! Would you be interested in a 8.15pm class on Wednesdays? Drop us a line to find out more or to be added to our waiting list.
This 6-week course will challenge your cardio system, muscular strength & endurance. Your core will be fired up and your glutes will be switched on big time. In other words, you'll burn calories and sculpt your whole body, just in time for the summer!
We'll be limited the numbers, so that we can give you individual attention based on your experience and ability. We'll also be purchasing some new kit, and the weights we buy will depend on who is coming along. We're therefore looking to have everyone signed up on this course in the next 2 weeks. So book your place now!
7.15pm - 8.15pm
Wednesday evenings from 7 June - 12 July 2017
Where: South Park Gardens, Wimbledon
Cost: £54 for the 6 sessions. If you miss a session, you're welcome to make it up at one of our regular Fit In The Park classes.
Strengthen, Stretch and Restore Course - June
Using a wide range of yoga techniques, this course will help you to improve your flexibility, strengthen your muscles & relax your whole body.
No matter what kind of shape you're in, whether you're new to exercise, or train 7 days a week, these sessions will help you to discover more about your own body, enabling you to work on those weak spots & loose-up those tight bits.
Let the transformation begin!
What: 6 week course
When: 7.35pm to 8.50pm (75 mins) on Tuesdays
Dates: 6 June through to 11 July 2017
Location: Garfield Primary School, SW19 8SB.
Spaces are limited, so book your place today. Use the Paypal link below, or get in touch for more info.
NEW Body Blitz 6 Week Challenge!
Introducing HA Fitness Body Blitz 6 week challenge!
We've teamed up with Marcelle Dubruel, a Wimbledon nutritional therapist specialising in weight and health management.
Marcelle has developed a healthy and tasty eating plan for boosting your metabolism, that can be done alongside our fitness workouts. Ready to get your summer body sorted? Join our 6 week Body Blitz challenge and shimmy into summer.
Our Body Blitz Challenge is good for those who:
- Want to feel energised, slim and healthy.
- Would love to shed a few unwanted inches.
- Are determined to feel “jean” fabulous by the summer.
- Recognise the winning combination of exercise and balanced eating.
- Enjoy healthy, family friendly eating for boosting metabolism.
- Mean to get round to healthier living but life keeps getting in the way!
- Welcome the support and guidance on just what to do!
our Body Blitz Challenge comes in 3 parts:
1. The Meal Plan
A large range of options of tried and tested breakfasts, quick lunches, simple dinners and yummy snacks.
2. Exclusive membership to a closed Facebook Group where you'll be supported throughout the 6 weeks. This is where it all happens...
- All questions are welcome - especially the ones that may feel silly!
- You can put your hand up and ask for help when you need it.
- There will be support, encouragement and motivation from your nutritional therapist, Marcelle.
- You'll be able to share your journey with like-minded Body Blitz enthusiasts, including Heather.
- We'll give lots of guidance to make the challenge work for you in your lifestyle.
- You receive Extra Facebook Group Bonuses - including Workout Wednesdays and Treat Fridays!
3. Commitment, support and accountability to exercise. We're asking you to do at least 3 workouts a week, every week. These can be at an HA fitness class, personal training session, or on your own (you'll get one workout every Wednesday in the Facebook Group!).
HA Fitness 6 week Body Blitz Challenge Housekeeping:
This exclusive offer is only available to HA fitness personal training clients, holders of HA fitness class passes and current BootCamp members.
The 6 week challenge runs from Monday 24th April 2017 to Sunday 4th June 2017.
Payment secures your place and activates your membership. You will be invited to join the closed Body Blitz Facebook group where you will have access to the pre-challenge resources.