Location: Wimbledon Park (meet at the Revelstoke Road entrance)
Time: 6.15am to 7.00am
Days: Wednesdays, 7 May to 28 May 2014 inclusive (4 week course)
What Is It All About?
A 4-week course introducing people to exercising outside. We'll create a fun & safe environment where you can get to grips with outdoor fitness training. We'll give you lots of encouragement, teaching techniques & support. You'll be sharing the experience with others who are new to fitness, supporting & motivating each other along the way.
Who Should Come Along?
- Had a break from exercise & need some encouragement to get back into it again?
- Not exercised since school & don't really know where to start?
- Joined a gym but never get around to going?
- Felt a bit embarrassed about your fitness levels & daunted about starting anything new?
Why Should You Join Us?
- Improve your fitness & feel more confident about yourself
- Enjoy exercising with no-onlookers (we have the park to ourselves at 6.15am!)
- Have fun being part of a group of people who are in a similar place to you fitness-wise
- Not feel pressured by military style bullying techniques!
Want To Find Out More?
If you'd like to chat about the course & find out if it's for you, please get in touch.