Schools out for summer! If you're wondering how to fit in a workout while the kids are off, why not do it before they get up?
Our early morning outdoor BootCamp in Wimbledon Park is a great way to burn calories, and strengthen and tone-up your body. You can do it all before work and before the rest of the family gets up.
We have clients of all ages, sizes and fitness levels join us in the park. You'll feel welcomed and benefit from a strong sense of camaraderie.
The classes are fun, energising and motivating. No class is ever the same!
When is it?
- The classes are at 6.15am -7.00/7.15am during the week, and 9.00-10.00am on Saturdays. The dates are:
Week 1: Mon 24 July, Wed 26 July, Sat 29 July
Week 2: Mon 31 July, Wed 2 July, Sat 5 Aug
Week 3: Mon 7 Aug, Wed 9 Aug, Sat 11 Aug
Week 4: Mon 14 Aug, Wed 16 Aug, Sat 19 Aug
Week 5: Mon 21 Aug, Wed 23 Aug, Sat 26 Aug
How does it work?
- You sign-up to doing 5 weeks of training with us over the above time period. You can choose to do either 1, 2 or 3 sessions a week. If you've got a holiday booked in August, work out how many sessions you can do, and sign-up for the relevant number of sessions below.
- It's simple, flexible and keeps you committed to your goals!
Where is it?
- We meet in Wimbledon Park, just near the Revelstoke Road entrance.
How much Is It?
- You can choose how much or how little you do. The cost for the 4 weeks is either:
£87 if you book 3 sessions a week (total of 15 classes)
£75 for any 2 sessions a week (total of 10 classes)
£41 for any 1 session a week (total of 5 classes)
£10 for 1 drop-in session (1 class)
How do I book?
- Click here to book and we'll send you a welcome email with details of how to get started.
- Bookings close at midnight on Saturday (do it now while you're still thinking about it).
Back to School HIIT Boot Camp (week beginning 25th September) during the final week of the September Wimbledon Park Boot Camp block. More to follow!